Captains meeting 2
Minutes of 2nd captain meeting
7 August 22:00 to 23:00
Roll call done, all teams present
Substitution form provided for each captains.
Draw results hand over to the head of IS team Dave Deane.
Announcement of the head of IS
- Competitors were seen during the practise standing in the boat , which is not allowed according to the rules.
- IS are entitled by FIPS-Mouche Board to check also the adjacent beats (nets, leaders, flies…)
- IS will be checking also the length of the fishing nets prior to the lake session
- FIPS-Mouche measuring gauges were provided to sector judges
Boat fishing system
Cato Nilssen (IS member) has shared own observations from today’s practise on the lake and there were no problems with the current at all.
French team objected that the controller will be sitting the whole time at the end of the boat which would be disadvantage for the competitor. There were discussed possible scenarios considering the safety aspects. It was unanimously approved that the controller will be sitting in the middle and will be rowing the boat. If the competitor sitting at the motor side will be able to manage the motor, he is allowed to do so, otherwise it will be done by controller.
- Stick to the times on program
- Buses to leave on time. 7:30 sharp!
- Lunch on water after the Morning Session:
- Hotel Solina Restaurant: Sectors I & V
- Salamandra Restaurant: Sectors II, III, IV
Accompanying persons @ Closing Ceremony & Dinner – pls report No. of people to Adam
Sector Maps with the drop-off points and the parking places will be updated on the website over the night.
French Youth program presented by Piere Kuntz.